The Server 82990 syrup pump dispenses oil, syrup, sauce, and other thin product. A full portion of 11⁄4 ounces reduces in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. The pump fits on a 31⁄2-quart drop-in jar. Since this is a drop-in model, the tall discharge tube provides a high dispensing point for cup and bowl clearance. The Server 82990 syrup pump is certified for the clean-in-place method.
- Works with thin product like oil, syrup, and sauce
- Full portion of 11⁄4 oz. reduces in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Fits on a 31⁄2-qt. deep, slanted, drop-in jar (Sold separately)
- Tall discharge tube provides a large clearance for cups and bowls
- Made of stainless steel to provide durability and corrosion resistance
- Certified for the clean-in-place method
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 71⁄8 in. D x 95⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
FP-DI FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, drop-in, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pumps have a higher discharge tube for dropping into a slanted fountainette with a 22º angle and fit a 10" (25.4 cm) fountain jar (not included), stroke yields 1-1/4 oz (37 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, pump and jar (82557) are typically dropped in a bar or rail, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 82990 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FP-DI|
|Dispense Rate||1.25 oz|
Server 82990 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Sweet dreams said...
"i own a drive in restaurant so i have alot of these pumps for my toppings----- i use it everyday so it has to be excellent quality which i kno..."
"i own a drive in restaurant so i have alot of these pumps for my toppings----- i use it everyday so it has to be excellent quality which i know by buying from ka-tom ------great time on shipping."