The Server 82870 pump serving station has three pump dispensers that serve up to 11⁄4 ounces per pump. This amount can be adjusted in 1⁄8-ounce increments thanks to the gauging collars. Condiments are stored in three plastic 31⁄2-quart jars.
The stainless steel material is easy to sanitize and maintains a clean look with its polished finish. The Server 82870 pump-style condiment dispenser uses captured valve balls in the cast valve body to prevent product loss.
- 3 pumps allow up to 3 different products to be dispensed at a time
- Ideal for thin products like soy sauce, fountain syrups, or liqueurs
- Yields as much as 11⁄4 oz. and as little as 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Stainless steel base construction provides durability
- Base has polished chrome-like finish for a clean, professional appearance
- 31⁄2-qt. polypropylene jars withstand heavy use
- Jars feature plastic molded feet to prevent them from tipping over
- Stainless steel lids blend with base piece
- Captured valve balls in the cast valve body reduce the risk of product loss
- Non-insulated construction allows the unit to be used for ambient product
- Overall Dimensions: 813⁄16 in. L x 151⁄2 in. W x 81⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SR-3 NON-INSULATED RAIL, COMBO, thin product dispenser, 3.5 quart (3.3 L) capacity, stainless steel rail comes complete with: (3) stainless steel pumps and (3) deep plastic fountain jars, dispense 1-1/4 oz (37 ml) per stroke or reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments with provided collars, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 82870 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SR-3|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|