Model 82700 - FS-2 Food Server / Cooker
All stainless steel construction with a polished finish. Comes complete with an exclusive 1-1/2 quart bowl, 1-ounce ladle and lift-off lid.
Adjustable pre-calibrated thermostat controls a 250 watt heating element. Temperature settings are marked on the thermostat knob. Power is controlled with and ON/OFF rocker switch.
Unit will heat frozen product to serving temperature. NSF certified as a re-thermalization unit.
- All stainless steel construction for durability.
- Lift-off lid is shaped to cover ladle (opening) and protect product.
- Water fill line eliminates overflow accidents.
- 250 watt heating element for reliable heating and holding.
- NSF certified as a re-thermalization unit.
- Adjustable pre-calibrated thermostat for accurate heat control.
- Temperature marks on knob with protective knob guard.
- Includes: 1-1/2 qt stainless steel bowl & 1 oz, 4' ladle to serve product.
Warranty: Server Products equipment is backed by a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Warmer with Ladle, stainless steel construction, themostatically controlled, includes 1-1/2 quart stainless steel bowl and 1 ounce ladle, 120 V, 250 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 82700 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FS-2|
Server 82700 Customer Reviews
"I bought one for my restaurant a few months ago to keep my teriyaki sauce warm, it worked great! I bought a second for my trailer and it works like a champ. You pour cold sauce into the stainless steel container, turn it on and set the temperature. Come back in 10 minutes and its ready to go. It's size and power consumption are great too! Has a very small footprint so takes little space on my worktop refrigerator, and uses only 500W so my generator can easily support it."