The Server 82700 warmer has a 1.5-quart capacity that is ideal for melting toppings like chocolate or warming sauces and dips. Product is held at temperatures between 75 and 210 degrees Fahrenheit, and an adjustable thermostat helps prevent scorching and burning. The water bath provides even heating by eliminating hot spots.
The warmer comes with a 1-ounce ladle that fits through a notch in the lift-off lid. Constructed of stainless steel, the Server 82700 warmer is durable for commercial establishments and easy to clean. The compact size takes up little space and easily fits on countertops.
- 1.5-qt. capacity stainless steel bowl
- Ideal for warming sauces and melting toppings
- Temperature range of 75-210 degrees F
- Adjustable thermostat provides precise temperature control
- Water bath provides even heating
- Water fill line helps user avoid overflow
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and simple cleanup
- 1-oz. ladle included
- Lift-off lid has a notch in it to hold the ladle
- Simple On/Off switch
- Passed the NSF rethermalization test that ensures food is heated to safe temperatures within necessary times
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 250 W, 2.1 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 73⁄8 in. W x 81⁄8 in. D x 81⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
FS-2 FOOD SERVER, for rethermalization, stainless steel water-bath warmer/cooker includes exclusive 1-1/2 qt. (1.4 L) stainless steel bowl (82707), lift-off lid & 4" (10 cm), 1 oz. (30 ml) ladle, adjustable thermostat provides accurate heat control, 120v/60/1-ph, 250 watts, 2.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 82700 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Lid Type||Lift Off|
|Number of Insets||1|
Server 82700 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Rock Neurotic said...
"I bought one for my restaurant a few months ago to keep my teriyaki sauce warm, it worked great! I bought a second for my trailer and it works l..."
"I bought one for my restaurant a few months ago to keep my teriyaki sauce warm, it worked great! I bought a second for my trailer and it works like a champ. You pour cold sauce into the stainless steel container, turn it on and set the temperature. Come back in 10 minutes and its ready to go. It's size and power consumption are great too! Has a very small footprint so takes little space on my worktop refrigerator, and uses only 500W so my generator can easily support it."