The Server 82440 condiment pump is designed to dispense from 96-ounce squat jars. It is made of heavy-duty polycarbonate to provide break resistance and durability. The pump has three discharge settings to accommodate thin, thick, and particulate products, and it yields a maximum portion of 1 ounce that can be adjusted with the gauging collars in 1⁄4-ounce increments.
- Pumps directly from 96-oz. squat jars
- Single stroke yields a maximum of 1 oz.
- Portion can be reduced in 1⁄4-oz. increments with gauging collars
- 3 discharge fittings accommodate thin, thick, and particulate products
- Polycarbonate construction is heavy duty for repeated use
- Black material
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 41⁄2 in. lid dia. x 7 in. H (H is measured above the jar)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
PS-110 JUG PUMP SOLUTION™, #10 Jug, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, polycarbonate Solution™ style pump fits a Heinz® Pour Store and Pump Jar with a 110 mm opening, 1 gallon (3.8 L) capacity, threaded lid ensures tight fit, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 82440 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-110MM|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|