The Server 82170 condiment dispenser is designed to fit directly onto a standard 81⁄2-inch, 7-quart vegetable inset. The pump is made of polycarbonate for durability, while the stainless steel lid resists corrosion and offers strength in commercial applications. Dispensing a maximum portion of 1 ounce, the serving can be reduced in 1⁄4-ounce increments using gauging collars. With three discharge fittings, the pump can accommodate a wide range of products from oils and syrups to dipping sauces and some relishes. The Server 82170 condiment dispenser has dishwasher safe parts to make cleanup simple.
- Fits directly on the (84031) 81⁄2-in., 7-qt. vegetable inset (Sold separately)
- 3 discharge fittings allow the pump to dispense products of various consistencies from syrups to condiments and dressings
- Maximum serving of 1 oz. per stroke
- Gauging collars reduce the portion in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Made from a durable polycarbonate material for long-lasting commercial use
- Dishwasher-safe pump construction
- Stainless steel lid resists corrosion and provides durability
- Overall Dimensions: 95⁄8 in. dia. x 71⁄8 in. H (H is measured from the top of the lid)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
PS-8-1/2 SOLUTION™ PUMP, 7 qt (6.6 L) inset not included, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, polycarbonate pump fits 8-1/2" (21.6 cm) vegetable inset (84031), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 82170 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-8|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|