The Server 82100 syrup pump yields a maximum portion of 1 ounce per stroke. With the provided gauging collars, this amount can be reduced in increments of 1⁄8 ounce. Thin product can be dispensed through the pump. It is ideal to use this unit for ambient and cold temperature applications. Constructed of durable stainless steel, the Server 82100 syrup pump is corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
- Dispenses from a 2-qt. shallow, slanted jar
- Maximum stroke dispenses 1 oz.
- Stroke yield is adjustable in increments of 1⁄8 oz.
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean, durable and resistant to corrosion
- Best suited for items served at cold or ambient temperatures
- BPA free
- Overall Dimensions: 41⁄2 in. W x 57⁄8 in. D x 71⁄8 in. H (H is measured above the container)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
FP-200 FOUNTAIN JAR PUMP, thin product dispenser, for use in a slanted fountainette with a 22º angle. stainless steel pump fits a 7-1/2" (19 cm) fountain jar (not included), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz (3.7 ml) increments, pump and jar (82558) are typically dropped in a bar or rail, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 82100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||FP-200|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|