The Server 82090 Solution™ pump dispenses in 1-ounce portions that reduce in 1⁄4-ounce increments with gauging collars. Since it has three discharge fittings, thin, thick, and particulate product can be dispensed through the pump. Made of durable polycarbonate, the pump withstands heavy use, while the stainless steel lid resists corrosion, dents, and scratches. The Server 82090 Solution pump fits on the 61⁄2-inch vegetable inset, which is sold separately.
- Yields a maximum 1-oz. portion through a single stroke
- Gauging collars reduce the portion in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- 3 discharge fittings dispense thin, thick, and particulate products
- Fits directly on the (81031) 61⁄2-in. vegetable inset (sold separately)
- Durable polycarbonate pump withstands frequent use
- Pump’s parts are dishwasher safe and can be replaced
- Lid is made of durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Overall dimensions: 79⁄16 in. dia. x 71⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
We provide in-depth information about dispensers in the dispensers and product thickness buying guide.
PS-6-1/2 SOLUTION™ PUMP, 4 qt (3.8 L) inset not included, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, polycarbonate pump fits 6-1/2" (16.5 cm) vegetable inset (81031), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 82090 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-6|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|