The Server 82020 condiment dispenser pump fits on 3-quart stainless steel jars and #10 cans. Three discharge fittings are included to allow a wide variety of product to be dispensed, from syrups to relishes. The 1-ounce maximum portion can be reduced in 1⁄4-ounce increments with the supplied gauging collars. Able to withstand commercial applications, the polycarbonate construction provides durability for heavy use. The parts on the Server 82020 condiment dispenser pump are dishwasher safe and replaceable.
- Dispenses from (94009) 3-qt. stainless steel jars and #10 cans (Not included)
- Works with thin, thick, and particulate product with 3 discharge fittings
- 1-oz. maximum portion per stroke
- Gauging collars allow reductions in the portion size in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Polycarbonate construction has durability to stand up to commercial applications
- Parts are replaceable and dishwasher safe
- Overall Dimensions: 63⁄8 in. dia. x 81⁄4 in. H (H is measured above the jar)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
PS-10 SOLUTION™ PUMP, thin, thick & particulate products dispenser, polycarbonate pump fits 3 qt (2.8 L) stainless steel jar (94009) or #10 can (not included), stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 82020 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||PS-10|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|
Server 82020 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The staff won't use this pump because it drips really bad and makes a mess on our prep counter. We used it a few days, took it apart, put it bac..."
"The staff won't use this pump because it drips really bad and makes a mess on our prep counter. We used it a few days, took it apart, put it back together per instructions, tried again and repeated this several times. No luck. It makes a horrible mess on our counters. Would not recommend to a friend OR an enemy."