Dispense caramel, fudge, or syrup with this syrup pump head from Server Products. The stainless steel construction will stand up to heavy usage in bars, ice cream shops, and cafés. The pumps can easily be disassembled for easy cleaning.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Pump directly from #10 can or 3- qt. stainless steel jar (not included)
- Pump design prevents loss of valve balls
- Maximum stroke yields 1 oz. with portion control in 1/4-oz. increments
- Cleaning brushes are included for pump maintenance
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 6-5/16 in. lid dia. x 5.56-in. H
- NSF Certified
SP SYRUP PUMP, #10 Can, thin product dispenser, stainless steel pump for use with 3 qt. (2.8 L) stainless steel jar (94009) or #10 can, stroke yields 1 oz. (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/8 oz. (3.7 ml) increments, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 82000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SP|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|