The Server 81150 base dispenses product from a #10 can or 3-quart stainless steel jar. A stainless steel bath warmer heats contents while the spout warmer keeps product heated and prevents it from solidifying. The heat can be adjusted with the thermostat to suit different toppings, and rethermalization is approved for this unit. Constructed of stainless steel, the Server 81150 base is corrosion resistant and durable to withstand heavy use.
- Dispenses from a #10 can or 94009 3-qt. stainless steel jar (Not included)
- Contents are heated with a stainless steel water bath warmer
- Spout warmer keeps product heated to prevent solidifying
- Control the heat accurately with an adjustable thermostat
- Designed to support rethermalization
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability in commercial settings
- Black top and bottom are made of thermoset plastic for break resistance
- Magnetic merchandising sign is sold separately
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 517 W, 4.31 A
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Base Only, for FSPW-SS & HSSW-SS, magnetic sign not included, 120v, 517w
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 81150 Specifications