The Server 80970 food server base is designed to safely warm and rethermalize foods. It is compatible with the Server 81050 4-quart stainless steel inset and hinged lid assembly. Since the base is constructed of stainless steel, it can stand up to heavy use and resist corrosion. To provide accurate temperature adjustments, the Server 80970 food server base is thermostatically controlled.
- Designed to safely warm and rethermalize foods
- Should be used with the Server 81050 4-qt. stainless steel inset and hinged lid assembly (sold separately)
- Stainless steel base can stand up to heavy use and resist corrosion
- Thermostatically controlled to provide accurate temperature adjustments
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 500 W
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Food Server Base Only, for FS-4, thermostatically controlled, accepts 6-1/2" inset, stainless steel construction, 120v, 500w
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 80970 Specifications