The Server 80540 dipper-style topping dispenser holds product in four 2-quart fountain jars for storing and serving toppings at cold or ambient temperatures. The interior is insulated to maintain the desired temperatures. The unit can be cooled using ice, Eutectic ice packs, or HOLDCOLD™ deep fountain jars. With the interior’s seamless plastic construction, it is durable and easy to clean. The stainless steel construction of the exterior is made of stainless steel for damage and corrosion resistance. Four hinged lids easily attach to the Server 80540 dipper-style topping dispenser for easy access. Easily scoop product without contamination with four 1-ounce ladles. Slots in the lids accommodate ladles.
- Product is held in (4) 82558 2-qt. shallow fountain jars
- Keep product cold by adding ice, 4 Eutectic ice packs, or 4 HOLDCOLD fountain jars (Not included)
- Seamless plastic interior is durable and easy to clean
- Interior is insulated to maintain cold temperatures
- Exterior stainless steel construction resists minor damage and corrosion
- Hinged design of the stainless steel lids makes it easy to access product
- Lids attach to the unit easily
- (4) 1-oz. ladles scoop product while preventing contamination
- Slots allow the lids to completely close around ladles
- Overall Dimensions: 201⁄8 in. L x 813⁄16 in. W x 141⁄8 in. H (193⁄8-in. H with the lids open)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SB-4 SERVING BAR COMBO, insulated stainless steel bar comes complete with: (4) white polypropylene fountain jars, stainless steel hinged lids, and 1 oz (30 ml) ladles, jars are 7-1/2" (19 cm) deep with a 2 qt (1.9 L) capacity, cool with ice or (4) rectangular eutectic ice packs (94141); not included, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 80540 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SB-4|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|