The Server 80530 cold food holder is a drop-in model with four separate compartments that hold 2-quart fountain jars. An insulated plastic interior maintains cold temperatures with the aid of ice or Eutectic ice packs. Its stainless steel base features a brushed finish that hides fingerprints and smudges. This Server 80530 dipper-style topping container includes four 1-ounce ladles that serve product. Hinged lids cover each compartment and feature a front notch so that ladles cannot fall into the containers.
- Insulated interior maintains cold temperatures
- Stainless steel base is resistant to scratching and corrosion
- (4) 2-qt. shallow fountain jars hold product
- Chills product with ice or 4 Eutectic ice packs
- Seamless plastic interior retains cold air
- Hinged lids protect toppings from contaminants
- Flange enables use as a drop-in
- (4) 1-oz. ladles serve product
- Slots securely close the lids around ladles to keep them from falling in
- Brushed finish hides smudges and fingerprints for a clean appearance
- Overall dimensions: 201⁄8 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 17⁄8 in. H (H is measured at the top of the countertop)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SB-4DI SERVING BAR COMBO, drop-in, insulated stainless steel bar comes complete with: (4) white polypropylene fountain jars, stainless steel hinged lids, and 1 oz (30 ml) ladles, are 7-1/2" (19 cm) deep with a 2 qt (1.9 L) capacity, cool with ice or (4) rectangular eutectic ice packs (94141); not included, flange near the top of the unit allows it to be dropped into countertop cut-out, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 80530 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SB-4DI|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|