The Server 80360 base uses wrap-around heating elements to warm product evenly, preventing heat spots and scorching. With adjustable thermostats, the operator has control over the unit, allowing for preparation of different products. To maintain an ideal serving temperature, the thermostats are temperature-sensing. The stainless steel construction of the Server 80360 base resists most damage and corrosion, making it perfect for commercial establishments.
- Wrap-around heating elements prevent product from burning
- Adjustable thermostats give the operator control over the heat
- Thermostats sense temperature to provide the ideal serving temperature
- Designed to re-thermalize product safely
- Accepts (2) 81050 4-qt. insets with hinged lids (Sold separately)
- Stainless steel construction resists minor damage and corrosion
- 102 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
Base Only, for Twin FS-4, separate thermostatically controlled wells, accepts (2) 6-1/2" insets, stainless steel construction, 120v, 1000w
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 80360 Specifications
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|