The Server 80310 lid is transparent, so it provides customers and staff a clear view of the product it covers. This plastic lid is hinged, so it allows easy access without fully removing it, and has a notch in its front to accommodate a serving utensil. It is designed for use with standard Server fountain jars, which are sold separately, and in both unconditioned and cold applications. The Server 80310 lid has side slots that allow for it being used with shallow and deep jars.
- Product can be seen through the transparent lid
- Plastic construction resists breaking and bending
- Can be used in unconditioned and cold applications
- Notch in the front closes over a ladle handle
- Hinged closure secures to a fountain jar
- Attaches to shallow or deep standard fountain jars with side slots
- Made in the U.S.
LID, for standard fountain jars, clear plastic, transparent, hinged, 10" (25.4 cm) (82557) and 7-1/2" (19 cm) (82558), NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 80310 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet