The Server 79990 dipper-style topping dispenser has a seamless plastic interior that simplifies the cleanup process. With the stainless steel exterior, the unit is resistant to rust and scratches. The lids are hinged to provide convenient access to the toppings, while 1-ounce ladles make it easy to scoop product. Cold products can be held in the dispenser since the base is insulated. To properly hold cold products, users should add ice, eutectic ice packs, or HOLDCOLD™ jars to the unit.
- Insulated base maintains cold products' temperatures
- Insulation helps prevent condensation buildup on the exterior
- Keeps product cold with the addition of ice, 2 eutectic ice packs, or 2 HOLDCOLD jars (sold separately)
- (2) 2-qt. fountain jars
- Seamless plastic interior is easy to clean
- Hinged lid design offers convenient access to product
- Lids can close over the ladles since there are slots in the jars and lids
- (2) 1-oz. ladles provide control over portions
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Overall dimensions: 107⁄8 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SB-2DI SERVING BAR COMBO, drop-in, insulated stainless steel bar comes complete with: (2) white polypropylene fountain jars, stainless steel hinged lids and 1 oz (30 ml) ladles, jars are 7-1/2" (19 cm) deep with a 2 qt (1.9 L) capacity, cool with ice or (2) rectangular eutectic ice packs (94141); not included, flange near the top of the unit allows it to be dropped into countertop cut-out, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 79990 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SB-2 DI|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|