The Server 79950 condiment dispenser has a stainless steel construction to resist corrosion and minor damage. The pump has a fully-welded cast valve body for strength. Two jars are in this drop-in unit so two different products can be dispensed at once. Thick and particulate product can be dispensed from the Server 79950 condiment dispenser. Each pump has a maximum portion of 11⁄4 ounces and can be adjusted in 1⁄8-ounce increments.
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Seamless plastic interior is easy to clean
- Can be cooled with ice, 94141 Eutectic ice packs, or HOLDCOLD fountain jars (Sold separately)
- Drop-in model has the pump above the countertop and the rest of the unit below
- Cast valve body on the pump is fully-welded for strength
- 11⁄4-oz. maximum portion with a single stroke
- Yield can be reduced in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- 2 jars allow for 2 different kinds of product to be dispensed
- Thick and particulate product can be put in this dispenser
- Can be dropped into 11-in. x 87⁄8-in. cutout
- Overall Dimensions: 107⁄8 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 67⁄16 in. H (H is measured above the counter)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SB-2DI SERVING BAR COMBO, (2) pumps & jars, drop-in, thick & particulate product dispenser, flange near the top of the unit allows it to be dropped into countertop cut-out, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 79950 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SB-2 DI|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|