The Server 79870 pump style condiment dispenser distributes a maximum portion of 1 ounce, and reduces in 1⁄4-ounce increments with gauging collars. Three discharge fittings are included to allow dispensing of syrups, sauces, condiments, and more.
With their polycarbonate construction, the pumps are durable, easy to disassemble, and safe in the dishwasher. The Server 79870 pump style condiment dispenser holds product in four 31⁄2-quart jars. Since the exterior is made of stainless steel, it is corrosion resistant and durable for commercial establishments. Fingerprints on the exterior are easily hidden with its brushed finish.
- Product is dispensed from (4) 82557 jars with a 31⁄2-qt. capacity
- Single stroke yields up to 1 oz.
- Gauging collars reduce the portion size in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Pump a variety of product from syrup to relish with 3 discharge fittings
- (4) 81910 polycarbonate pumps support heavy use in commercial establishments
- Pumps can be cleaned in the dishwasher and broken down for repairs
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resistant to most damage
- Fingerprints on the exterior are hidden with a brushed finish
- Overall Dimensions: 201⁄8 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 1715⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SR-4 NON-INSULATED RAIL COMBO, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel rail includes (4) polycarbonate pumps and deep plastic fountain jars, dispense 1 oz (30 ml) per stroke or reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments with provided collars, pumps have (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 79870 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SR-4|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|