The Server 79850 pump style condiment dispenser has a quick-cleaning stainless steel exterior with a brushed finish that helps hide fingerprints. Its two polycarbonate pumps dispense thin, thick, and particulate product from two 31⁄2-quart jars with three discharge fittings. Gauging collars in the dispenser reduce the 1-ounce maximum portion in increments of 1⁄4 ounce. After use, the pumps can be broken down and placed in the dishwasher.
- Dispenses with (2) 81910 polycarbonate pumps
- Can be used for thin, thick, and particulate product with 3 discharge fittings
- Gauging collars reduce the 1-oz. maximum portion in increments of 1⁄4 oz.
- Pumps can be broken down for cleaning in the dishwasher
- Pumps from (2) 82557 jars with 31⁄2-qt. capacities
- Exterior has a durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Brushed finish reduces the visibility of fingerprints
- Overall dimensions: 107⁄8 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 1715⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SR-2 NON-INSULATED RAIL COMBO, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel rail includes (2) polycarbonate pumps and deep plastic fountain jars, dispense 1 oz (30 ml) per stroke or reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments with provided collars, pumps have (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 79850 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SR-2|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|