The Server 79820 cold product holder has three pumps that can dispense up to three different kinds of product from 31⁄2-quart jars. Three discharge fittings are included to accommodate thin, thick, and particulate product. Since this unit is a drop-in, the three pumps sit above the countertop. Each pump has a maximum portion of 1 ounce that can be reduced in 1⁄4-ounce increments. They are constructed of polycarbonate for strength and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
This unit can be used for cold product since ice, Eutectic ice packs, of HOLDCOLD™ fountain jars can be used. The plastic interior is seamless so it is easy to clean out. With its stainless steel exterior, the Server 79820 cold product holder resists corrosion and minor damage. This is a drop-in unit, fitting in a 155⁄8-inch-by-87⁄8-inch cutout.
- Durable and resistant to minor damage thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Seamless plastic interior is easy to clean
- Ice, 94141 Eutectic ice packs, or HOLDCOLD fountain jars can be used to keep product cold (Sold separately)
- Pump sits above the countertop with this drop-in model
- Polycarbonate pump is heavy duty and can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Maximum yield through a single stroke is 1-oz.
- Yield reduces in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Product is held and pumped from (3) 31⁄2-qt. jars
- 3 pumps provide a way to dispense 3 different products at once
- 3 discharge fittings allow the pumps dispense thin, thick, and particulate product
- Fits in a 155⁄8-in. x 87⁄8-in. cutout
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 81⁄8 in. H (H is measured above the counter)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SB-3DI SERVING BAR COMBO, SOLUTION™, drop-in, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, insulated stainless steel base comes complete with: (3) polycarbonate pumps and white plastic fountain jars, pumps yield 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments and includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, cool with ice or (3) rectangular eutectic ice packs (94141); not included, jars are 10" (25.4 cm) deep with a 3-1/2 quart (3.3 L) capacity, flange near the top of the unit allows it to be dropped into countertop cut-out, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 79820 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SB-3DI|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|