The Server 79790 pump style condiment dispenser has polycarbonate pumps that resist breaking and bending. The parts can be placed in the dishwasher and disassembled easily for repairs. Three discharge fittings allow the pumps to dispense oil, condiments, syrup, and more, while the maximum 1-ounce portion can be reduced in 1⁄4-ounce increments.
There are two 31⁄2-quart polypropylene jars. Product in this Server 79790 pump style condiment dispenser can be kept at cold temperatures with the addition of ice, Eutectic ice packs, or HOLDCOLD™ jars. The exterior has a stainless steel construction for durability, and a brushed finish to reduce the visibility of fingerprints.
- Reduce the maximum 1-oz. stroke in increments of 1⁄4 oz. with gauging collars
- Pumps can be used to dispense a variety of product from oils to dressings with 3 discharge fittings
- Polycarbonate pump construction resists breaking and bending
- Pump parts can be placed in the dishwasher and easily replaced
- Product is dispensed from (2) 82557 polypropylene jars with 31⁄2-qt. capacities
- Can hold product at cold temperatures by adding ice, (2) 94141 Eutectic ice packs, or 2 HOLDCOLD jars (Sold separately)
- Durability provided by the corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior
- The visibility of fingerprints is reduced with the brushed finish
- Overall Dimensions: 107⁄8 in. W x 813⁄16 in. D x 81⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SB-2 SERVING BAR COMBO, SOLUTION™, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, insulated stainless steel base comes complete with: (2) polycarbonate pumps and white plastic fountain jars, pumps yield 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments and includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, cool with ice or (2) rectangular eutectic ice packs (94141); not included, jars are 10" (25.4 cm) deep with a 3-1/2 quart (3.3 L) capacity, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 79790 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SB-2|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|