The Server 67770 insulated server is great for holding garnishes and cold toppings, accepting two eutectic ice packs or ice and retaining cold air with insulation. Contaminants are kept away from product with the acrylic, hinged lid, which is transparent so product can be seen. Two sixth-size pans fit in the server. Its stainless steel construction resists corrosion, and the brushed finish hides smudges.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction eases cleaning
- Brushed finish hides fingerprints
- Hinged lid simplifies opening
- Acrylic lid ensures product is visible while being protected from contaminants
- Insulated to retain cold air from ice or 2 eutectic ice packs (not included)
- Accepts 2 sixth-size pans (not included)
- Overall dimensions: 135⁄8 in. W x 811⁄16 in. D x 99⁄16 in. H (163⁄8-in. H with the lid open)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
IRS-2 INSULATED SERVER, ice or ice pack cooled server holds (2) of your standard 1/6 size pans or (3) 1/9 size pans, up to 6" (15.2 cm) deep, insulated stainless steel base with clear, acrylic hinged lid allows for stay-open and self-close operation, accepts (2) eutectic ice packs (94013), pans and ice packs are sold separately, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 67770 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||IRS-2|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|