The Server 67100 pump style condiment dispenser can pump directly from #10 cans, 3-quart stainless steel jars, or 1-gallon jars. The stainless steel base covers the containers to maintain a clean, professional look. With three discharge fittings, the pump can dispense thin, thick, and particulate product. Each pump stroke yields up to 1 ounce, and with gauging collars, it can be reduced in 1⁄4-ounce increments. Thanks to the polycarbonate pump construction, the Server 67100 pump style condiment dispenser is durable to support commercial use.
- Pumps from a #10 can, (94009) 3-qt. stainless steel jar, or 1-gal. jar
- Yields a maximum portion of 1 oz. per stroke
- Easily reduce the stroke portion in 1⁄4-oz. increments with gauging collars
- Discharge fittings dispense thin, thick, and particulate product
- Pump is constructed of polycarbonate for durability
- Dishmachine-safe pump parts
- Pump’s parts are easy to replace if they become damaged over time
- Stainless steel base resists both minor damage and corrosion
- Fingerprints on the base are hidden with a brushed finish
- Intended for ambient applications
- Overall Dimensions: 7 in. L x 107⁄16 in. W x 171⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SS1 SINGLE STAND, SOLUTION™, thin, thick & particulate product dispenser, stainless steel well with polycarbonate pump holds a stainless steel jar (94009), #10 can or gallon (3.8 L) jar, stroke yields 1 oz (30 ml) with collars provided to reduce yield in 1/4 oz (7 ml) increments, includes (3) discharge fittings for pumping various products, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 67100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SS1|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz|