The Server 67080 insulated condiment well accepts three sixth-size pans with depths up to 6 inches. Product is chilled with ice or three separately-sold Eutectic ice packs, while insulation helps retain cold temperatures. The lids cover product to prevent contamination, and with the clear construction, staff and customers can see the contents. The stay-open hinges on the lid make accessing product simple. Measuring 20 inches wide by 811⁄16 inches deep by 99⁄16 inches tall, the Server 67080 insulated condiment well is made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Fingerprints are hidden with a brushed finish.
- Accepts 3 sixth-size pans with depths up to 6 in. (Sold separately)
- Lids cover product to prevent contamination
- Lids' hinges stay open for easy access to contents
- Clear lid construction makes it easy to identify and shows off product
- Chill product with ice or (3) 94013 Eutectic ice packs (Sold separately)
- Cold temperatures are retained with insulation
- Made of easy-to-clean, durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Finger prints are hidden with a brushed finish
- Overall Dimensions: 20 in. W x 811⁄16 in. D x 99⁄16 in. H (H with the lid open is 163⁄8 in.)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
IRS-3 INSULATED SERVER, ice or ice pack cooled server holds (3) of your standard 1/6 size pans, up to 6" (15.2 cm) deep, insulated stainless steel base with clear, acrylic hinged lid allows for stay-open and self-close operation, accepts (3) eutectic ice packs, pans and ice packs sold separately, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 67080 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||IRS-3|