The Server 07210 Express™ drop-in serving station comes with four pumps for holding and dispensing a variety of condiments. Each pump connects to a 16-millimeter fitment on a 11⁄2-gallon pouch, preventing product from spilling and keeping the interior sanitary. Each pump is made of high-quality plastic and breaks down for cleaning in the dishwasher. They have a maximum dispensing portion of 1 ounce, and adjust in 1⁄4-ounce increments. The base is made of durable stainless steel to simplify cleaning.
- Holds and dispenses 4 condiments at once
- Exterior has a brushed finish to hide fingerprints
- Stainless steel base resists dents and scratches
- Dispensing levers are made of strong, black polypropylene to hide stains
- High-quality plastic pumps withstand frequent use and are dishwasher safe
- 11⁄2-gal. pouches hold product and keep the unit sanitary
- Each pump has a 1-oz. maximum portion and reduces in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Can evacuate 98 percent of product from pouches
- Needs less than 5 lbs. of pressure to dispense product, so it is ADA compliant
- Drops into a 1213⁄16-in. x 81⁄2-in. cutout
- Overall dimensions: 2211⁄16 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D x 107⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE-4DI Server Express System, quadruple unit, drop-in design, portion control, maximum yield 1 oz., adjustable in 1/4 oz. increments, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, dispenses product from an airtight, flexible Cryovac pouch, stainless steel construction, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07210 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-4DI|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|