The Server 07200 four-pump countertop dispenser holds and dispenses from four 11⁄2-gallon pouches with 16 millimeter fitments. Gauging collars reduce the 1-ounce maximum portion in increments of 1⁄4 ounce. Ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise can be dispensed with the discharge tube fitting.
Constructed of heavy-duty plastic, the pumps provide durability to support commercial use. They break down easily and can be placed in the dishwasher. The pumps are compliant with ADA guidelines since it takes less than 5 pounds of pressure to dispense product. The Server 07200 four-pump countertop dispenser’s stainless steel base and lid construction resists corrosion and damage, while the brushed finish keeps fingerprints hidden.
- Holds (4) 11⁄2-gal. pouches with 16 mm. fitments
- 1-oz. maximum portion reduces in 1⁄4-oz. increments with gauging collars
- Discharge tube fitting works with various condiments
- Compliant with ADA guidelines since less than 5 lbs. of pressure is required to dispense
- Heavy-duty plastic construction of the pumps is durable for heavy use
- Pumps break down quickly
- Pumps are dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel base and lid resists corrosion and damage
- Brushed exterior finish hides fingerprints
- Overall Dimensions: 2113⁄16 in. W x 135⁄16 in. D x 171⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE-4 Server Express System, quadruple unit, countertop design, portion control, dispenses product from an airtight, flexible Cryovac pouch, maximum yield 1 oz., adjustable in 1/4 oz. increments, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, stainless steel construction, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-4|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|