The Server 07160 drop-in dispenser pumps thin, thick, and particulate product from two 11⁄2-gallon pouches. With a single stroke, the pump dispenses a 1-ounce portion that can be reduced in 1⁄4-ounce increments. To reduce waste, the pumps dispense almost all of the product in a pouch.
The dispensing levers require less than 5 pounds of pressure to pump product, complying with ADA regulations. Since the pumps are made of a heavy-duty plastic, they can endure use in high-volume operations. This unit drops into an 11-inch by 81⁄2-inch cutout in the counter. With its stainless steel base and lid, the Server 07160 drop-in dispenser resists rusting and bending, while fingerprints are hidden by the brushed exterior finish.
- Portion adjusts in 1⁄4-oz. increments to a maximum of 1 oz.
- Pumps from (2) 11⁄2-gal. pouches with a 16-mm. fitment
- Evacuates 98 percent of pouches
- Can dispense thin, thick, and particulate product
- ADA-compliant pumps use less than 5 lbs. of pressure to operate the polypropylene dispensing levers
- Pumps are made of heavy-duty plastic and support heavy use
- Parts of the pump break down for cleaning in the dishwasher
- Drops into an 11-in. x 81⁄2-in. cutout
- Corrosion-resistant, durable stainless steel base and lid have a brushed finish to reduce fingerprint visibility
- Overall dimensions: 117⁄8 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D x 107⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE-2DI Server Express Dispenser, twin unit, drop-in design, includes (2) Express pumps, brushed stainless steel base, polished lid and holds (2) individual 1-1/2 gallon Cryovac pouches with a 16mm fitment, yields 1 oz. per stroke, adjustable portions in 1/4 oz. increments
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07160 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-2DI|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|