The Server 07140 Express™ dispenser is constructed of stainless steel for strength and minor damage resistance. Black levers make product easy to dispense and are compliant with ADA standards of needing less than 5 pounds of pressure to pump product. Two plastic pumps are made of high-quality plastic for heavy use and connect with a 16-millimeter fitment on two 11⁄2-gallon pouches, allowing two products to be dispensed at once. Up to 98 percent of product is evacuated from the pouches, ensuring less product loss. The Server 07140 Express dispenser's pumps are dishwasher safe.
- 2 high-quality plastic pumps allow for multiple products to be dispensed at once
- 1⁄4-oz. increments adjust to dispense portions up to 1 oz.
- Black levers make it easy to dispense condiments and are ADA compliant since it takes less than 5 lbs. of pressure to operate
- Base is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Holds (2) 11⁄2-gal. pouches with a 16-mm. fitment
- Up to 98 percent of product is evacuated
- Pumps are safe to clean in the dishwasher
- Overall Dimensions: 11 in. W x 135⁄16 in. D x 171⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE-2 Server Express Dispenser, twin unit, countertop design, includes (2) Express pumps, brushed stainless steel base, polished lid and holds (2) individual 1-1/2 gallon Cryovac pouches with a 16mm fitment, yields 1 oz. per stroke, adjustable portions in 1/4 oz. increments
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 07140 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-2|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|