The Server 07070 Express™ pump holds and dispenses products from five 11⁄2-gallon pouches. Syrups, sauces, condiments, and relishes can be dispensed with the discharge tube fitting, while gauging collars reduce the 1-ounce maximum portion in increments of 1⁄4 ounce. Since the pumps are made of heavy-duty plastic, they resist minor damage in commercial settings and easily break down for cleanup in dishwashers. Less than 5 pounds of pressure is required to operate the pump, making it compliant with ADA standards. For convenient use, the Server 07070 Express pump drops into countertops.
- Pump 5 products at one time with (5) 07794 Express pumps
- Holds and pumps from (5) 11⁄2-gal. pouches with 16-mm. fitments
- Discharge tube fitting allows for pumping of syrups, condiments, dressings, and more
- 1-oz. maximum stroke portion reduces in 1⁄4-oz. increments with gauging collars
- Heavy-duty plastic construction of the pumps is durable
- Pumps require less than 5 lbs. of pressure to operate to comply with ADA standards
- Easily break down the pumps for cleaning in the dishwasher
- Drops into countertops for convenient use
- Base and lid are constructed of stainless steel to support commercial applications
- Overall Dimensions: 281⁄16 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D x 107⁄16 in. H (H is measured above the countertop)
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE-5DI Server Express, quintuple unit, drop-in design, sealed system pumps dispenses product from 1-1/2 gallon (6 L) Cryovac pouch, (5) plastic Express portion control pumps (07044), yields 1 oz. max - adjustable in 1/4 oz. increments, stainless steel base and lid, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07070 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-5|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|