The Server 07040 three-pump dispenser is constructed of stainless steel for strength and durability. Its brushed exterior provides a clean look since it hides fingerprints well. A plastic pouch is used to hold product, and the three plastic pumps puncture individual pouches with a 16-millimeter filament. Each pouch can hold 11⁄2 gallons. The black polypropylene handles are ADA compliant since it takes less than 5 pounds of pressure to dispense product. The pump dispenser yields as much as 1 ounce and can be adjusted in 1⁄4-ounce increments.
- Stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Brushed exterior hides fingerprints
- Uses 3 plastic pumps to dispense from (3) 11⁄2-gal. pouches
- Black polypropylene handles
- 1 oz. per stroke maximum
- Portion reduces in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Server Express™ rails are available for countertop and drop-in applications (sold separately)
- ADA-compliant pump requires less than 5 lbs. of pressure to dispense
- Overall dimensions: 163⁄8 in. W x 135⁄16 in. D x 171⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE-T Server Express Dispenser, triple unit, holds (3) pouches separately, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, polished lid includes (3) Express pumps (07044), brushed stainless steel base, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07040 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-T|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|