The Server 07020 dispenser holds a 11⁄2-gallon pouch at ambient temperatures in countertop or drop-in applications. There are multiple discharge tube fittings, allowing you to serve syrups, condiments, and some particulate products. A maximum portion of 1 ounce can be served, and can be reduced in 1⁄4-ounce increments.
Since it takes less than 5 pounds of pressure to operate the pump, it complies with ADA regulations. With its plastic construction, the pump is durable, easy to disassemble, and dishwasher safe. The Server 07020 dispenser’s vessel and lid are made of stainless steel to support commercial use and resist corrosion. Fingerprints on the exterior are hidden with a brushed finish.
- Holds a 11⁄2-gal. (6-liter) pouch with a 16-mm. fitment at ambient temperatures
- 1-oz. maximum product portion reduces in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Syrups, sauces, condiments, and particulate products can be dispensed with different discharge tube fittings
- Pump evacuates pouches up to 98 percent
- Less than 5 lbs. of pressure needed to operate the pump for ADA compliance
- Plastic construction of the pump resists damage
- Pump can be disassembled and cleaned in the dishwasher
- Stainless steel vessel and lid are durable and simplify cleaning
- Brushed exterior finish keeps marks left by fingers hidden
- BPA free
- Works in countertop or drop-in applications
- Fits in a 63⁄8-81⁄2-in. cutout
- Overall Dimensions: 63⁄8 in. W x 133⁄16 in. D x 107⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE-SS Server Express Dispenser, single unit, rectangular, countertop or drop-in design, portion control, maximum yield 1 oz., adjustable in 1/4 oz. increments, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, dispenses product from an airtight, flexible Cryovac pouch, stainless steel construction, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07020 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE-SS|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|