The Server 07010 round dispenser can be placed on countertops or dropped into an 81⁄2-inch-diameter cutout. It dispenses thin, thick, and particulate product from a 11⁄2-gallon pouch with a 16-millimeter fitment. This pump can evacuate 98 percent of product and is adjustable in 1⁄4-ounce increments with a 1-ounce-maximum stroke portion. Dispensing from the unit requires less than 5 pounds of pressure, complying with ADA standards. The pump is made of heavy-duty plastic to withstand use in high-volume applications, and its components can be broken down for the dishwasher.
- Holds (1) 11⁄2-gal. pouch with 16-mm. fitment
- Achieves 98-percent pouch evacuation to reduce waste
- Dispenses thin, thick, and particulate product
- 1-oz. maximum stroke portion can be reduced in 1⁄4-oz. increments
- Less than 5 lbs. of pressure needed, complying with ADA regulations
- Pump is made of heavy-duty plastic to support daily use
- Pump’s dishwasher-safe parts can be disassembled
- Includes 2 cleaning brushes
- Black thermoset polyester vessel can withstand regular use
- Product is covered with a durable stainless steel lid
- Can be used on countertops or dropped into an 81⁄2-in.-dia. cutout
- Overall dimensions: 95⁄8 in. W x 14 in. D x 177⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
SE Server Express Dispenser, single unit, round, countertop or drop-in design, portion control, maximum yield 1 oz., adjustable in 1/4 oz. increments, 1-1/2 gallon capacity, dispenses product from an airtight, flexible Cryovac pouch, black thermoset construction, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 07010 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||SE|
|Category||Pouch Product Dispensers|
|Dispense Rate||1 oz per Pump|