Model IE116P - 6' Depth
Why The Edge
- Better Energy Efficiency
- A good seal where the pan meets the table is money in the bank. With its remarkable strength, the Grip-N-Lift edge is extremely resistant to dents and bending which ensures a seal that doesn't allow steam to escape-a subtle problem with surprisingly dramatic cost implications. Twice As Strong
- With double the corner strength, The Edge maintains its corner integrity even in the harshest commercial kitchen environments Built To Last
- The Edge is deep drawn from 300 series stainless steel, the most durable material in the industry. More importantly, its patent-pending, easy-to-handle, Grip-N-Lift design also works like a steal I-Beam for remarkable strength and a lasting pan-to-table seal Easier Handling
- The Grip-N-Lift edge is a half-inch rise all the way around the pan, giving kitchen staff a means to grab, hold the pan for setting it into or removing it from a steam table well. No more fumbling and no more prying up under the pan with a utensil. Safer Handling
- With the Grip-N-Lift edge, the kitchen staff have a better handle on the pan, greatly reducing the risk of being burned by steam. Easy To Scoop
- The Edge pan's rounded bottom corners conform to most common kitchen utensils, making it easier to scoop all the food out for minimal food waste and easier cleaning. A Cinch To Clean
- The Edge pan's simple lines and smooth surface areas make washing easy. Most notably missing are the dimpled corners found in other pans; a design element notorious for collecting stubborn food buildup. Works Well With Others
- Because of its conventional pan shape, The Edge nests easily with most other pans on the market, while its improved anti-jam feature in the corners prevents binding. Plus, The Edge is compatible with your existing false bottoms, wire grates, covers and other accessories.
- Full Size - 20-3/4' x 12-3/4'
- Anti-jam feature resists sticking together
- Perforated pans have 1/4' dia. holes
- All pan capacities based on a fluid level to the rim
The Edge Steam Table Pan, full size, perforated 6" deep, 1/2" Grip-N-Lift edge along the top flange, flat outside corners, marked with part number, size and capacity, 300 series stainless steel, 22 gauge, NSF.
Polar Ware IE116P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Steam Pans & Covers|