The Metro Q566BG3 MetroMax Q™ louvered shelving unit measures 60 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 675⁄16 inches tall and can accommodate 900 pounds. The unit has four shelves, each with an open grid design that allows for air circulation that helps keep stored items dry and fresh. Constructed of polymer, the shelves are corrosion resistant and strong. The shelves feature Microban™ antimicrobial protection that inhibits the growth of harmful mold and bacteria. The steel frame on the Metro Q566BG3 MetroMax Q louver shelving unit is epoxy coated, so it can stand up to the demands of commercial use.
- Capacity of 900 lbs.
- Product is held on 4 open-grid shelves
- Shelves are made with polymer that resists corrosion and can withstand impacts
- Microban antimicrobial protection in the polymer inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold
- Epoxy-coated steel frame maintains durability in heavy-duty operations
- 4 resilient-rubber swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 24 in. D x 675⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
MetroMax Q™ Mobile Shelving Unit, 60"W x 24"D x 67-5/16"H, (4) open grid polymer shelves with Microban® antimicrobial protection, (4) posts, (4) swivel resilient rubber casters (2 braked), epoxy coat steel frame, KD, NSF
Metro Q566BG3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (per shelf)||600|