The Metro Q536BG3 MetroMax Q™ louvered shelving unit has a 900-pound capacity when product is evenly distributed across the four shelves. The open grid shelves allow for air circulation that helps keep stored products dry and fresh. Since the shelves are made of polymer, they are impact and corrosion resistant. There is a Microban™ antibacterial substance built into the shelves that inhibits the growth of bacteria, mildew, and mold. The Metro Q536BG3 MetroMax Q louvered shelving unit’s epoxy-coated steel frame is durable to withstand commercial use. Four swivel casters with resilient rubber wheels provide mobility for the unit.
- 900-lb. capacity
- Product is held on 4 shelves
- Open grid shelf design allows for air circulation
- Polymer shelves are heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Microban antimicrobial protection inhibits bacterial growth
- Frame is made of epoxy-coated steel for durability
- Mobile with 4 swiveling, resilient rubber casters, 2 with brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 24 in. D x 675⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
MetroMax Q™ Mobile Shelving Unit, 36"W x 24"D x 67-5/16"H, (4) open grid polymer shelves with Microban® antimicrobial protection, (4) posts, (4) swivel resilient rubber casters (2 braked), epoxy coat steel frame, KD, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Metro Q536BG3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (per shelf)||800|