The Metro MLC1 wire caddy can be used to hold hot or cold packs in the Mightylite™, helping extend holding times. It can also be used to support disposable aluminum pans or hold quart containers and other items. Measuring 13 inches wide by 21 inches deep, the caddy is designed to fit in ML300 and ML400 Mightylite food carriers. An epoxy coating protects the Metro MLC1 wire caddy from corrosion and minor damage.
- Fits inside ML300 and ML400 Mightylite food pan carriers
- Can be used to hold quart containers, support disposable aluminum pans, organize utensils and supplies, and more
- Perfect size for hot or cold packs to help extend product holding periods
- Epoxy coating resists corrosion and provides durability
- Overall Dimensions: 13 in. W x 21 in. D x 1 in. H
Mightylite™ Wire Caddy, organizes common temperature maintenance tools or odd shaped items such as quart containers, gray epoxy coated finish (for ML300 & ML400 pan carriers)
Metro MLC1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet