The Metro ML400 Mightylite™ food pan carrier can hold 60 quarts of product in as many as six full-size pans. The door opens 270 degrees to make loading and unloading easier. The carrier's 2-inch-thick expanded polypropylene walls provide thermal protection that enables the box to maintain foods at safe temperatures for more than 5 hours. An 8.5-inch-by-5.5-inch card holder on the door can be used to identify what is in the carrier, so servers don't have to open it until that food is needed. The unit is made of expanded polypropylene, which is strong and durable, and can withstand impacts.
The Metro ML400 Mightylite food pan carrier only weighs 11.3 pounds, so it is easier to carry. It also has eight integrated top and side handles that allow for versatility and comfort in transport. Mightylite carriers are designed to be stackable, so they can be stored and moved in a compact footprint. The box comes with a wire caddy that can be used to organize quart-size containers and supplies, and can be used to hold hot or cold packs to help extend food holding times. The epoxy coating on the wire caddy protects it from corrosion and minor damage.
- Can accommodate 60 qt. of product
- Designed to hold (3) 12-in. x 20-in. x 6-in. pans; (4) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans; or (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pans
- Can also hold third-size, half-size, and two-third-size hotel pans
- Can maintain safe product temperatures for more than 5 hours with its 2-in.-thick walls and thermal insulation
- 8.5-in. x 5.5-in. label holder on door can be used to identify food inside
- Expanded polypropylene structure is strong, durable, and resistant to impacts
- 11.3-lb. carrier is far lighter than traditional carriers
- 8 integrated handles on top and sides to allow for comfortable carrying
- Interlocking design allows multiple units to be stacked for transport or storage
- Pan slides spaced 1.5-in. apart
- Slides are integrated into the wall for durability
- 100 percent recyclable
- Overall Dimensions: 17.25 in. W x 27 in. D x 25.75 in. H
Heavy-duty Door Construction
- Door opens 270 degrees to make loading and unloading easier
- Retains interior temperatures by snapping shut
- Integrated seal eliminates the need to replace gaskets
- Integrated hinge design
- Elastomer travel latch provides a secure closure
- Hinge and latch are secured to the body with 0.31-in.-dia. stainless steel pins
Epoxy-coated Wire Caddy
- Epoxy coating protects metal wire against corrosion and minor damage
- Allows for organization of quart-size containers, utensils, and supplies
- Can hold hot or cold packs to extend the holding times of product
- Can be used to support disposable aluminum pans for serving
Mightylite™ Pan Carrier, front-load, insulated, (6) pan capacity, holds full, 1/2 and 1/3 sized pans in 2-1/2" to 8" depths, (8) integrated handles, stackable, elastomer travel latch, built-in door seal, label holder, includes bonus wire caddy, ultra-lightweight durable expanded polypropylene construction, black/red
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Metro ML400 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet