The Metro HP2260PDMB stationary dunnage rack can accommodate 3,000 pounds of product. Since it is made of polymer, the unit resists corrosion and is durable enough for commercial applications. The Microban™ antimicrobial substance that is integral to the polymer inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold, and resists odors and stains. The slotted shelf provides air circulation that helps keep stored products fresh and dry. The edges on the Metro HP2260PDMB stationary dunnage rack are rounded to reduce scuffing and snagging that can damage the shelf and products as they are moved. The proprietary Bow Tie™ feature allows the rack to easily be joined to other racks without tools.
- 3,000-lb. capacity
- Made with durable, corrosion-resistant polymer
- Microban antimicrobial substance integral to the polymer inhibits the growth of bacertia and mold, and resists stains and odors
- Slotted top allows for air circulation that helps keep stored food products dry and fresh
- Rounded edges reduce product damage during loading and unloading
- Bow tie-shaped cutout can be used to join the rack with others on each side without tools
- No assembly necessary
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 22 in. D x 12 in. H
- NSF certified
Metro Bow-Tie™ Dunnage Rack, 22" x 60" x 12"H, slotted, holds up to 3,000 lbs., with separate polymer tie for joining racks, Microban® antimicrobial product protection, rust & corrosion proof polymer construction, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Metro HP2260PDMB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet