The Metro HP2230PDMB Bow-Tie™ stationary dunnage rack keeps items off the floor for sanitary storage. This unit is made of polymer for durability and corrosion resistance. Its Microban™ antimicrobial protection inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold, and reduces the likelihood it will become stained or absorb odors. The unit is slotted to provide air circulation required to keep stored food products fresh and dry. The Metro HP2230PDMB stationary dunnage rack can be joined with other racks with a simple piece of plastic that resembles a bow tie. It measures 30 inches wide by 22 inches deep by 12 inches tall and can hold 1,500 pounds.
- Accommodates as much as 1,500 lbs.
- Polymer construction is durable and resists corrosion
- Protected by Microban, which inhibits the growth of bacteria and mold
- Slotted top provides air circulation to keep products dry and fresh
- Rounded edges prevent products from marking and snagging as they are moved onto and off the shelf
- Joins without tools on all 4 sides to other racks with Metro's proprietary Bow Tie design
- No assembly required
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 22 in. D x 12 in. H
- NSF certified
Metro Bow-Tie™ Dunnage Rack, 22" x 30" x 12"H, slotted, holds up to 1,500 lbs., with separate polymer tie for joining racks, Microban® antimicrobial product protection, rust & corrosion proof polymer construction, NSF
Metro HP2230PDMB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|