Metro C5 Pizza Series Full Height Heated Holding Cabinet
Clear Double Pane Dutch Doors
(17) Wire Universal Slides
- Control: The intuitive C5 Pizza Series controls temperature for safe and hot holding of pizza and other foods. Temperature is displayed on an "always-on" analog thermometer for continuous monitoring of the cabinet temperature, even when turned off or unplugged.
- Performance: Rapid heat-up and recovery times are achieved with a thermostatically controlled ducted heating system. All models are Energy Star.
- Capacity: C5 Pizza Series cabinets are available configured with Universal Wire Slides or with Wire Shelves. Universal slides hold (2) 16" Pizza boxes front-to-back, 18" x 26" sheet pans, or (2) 12" x 20" steam table pans front-to-back on adjustable 11/2" increments. Wire shelves accommodate just about anything including small boxes and odd-sized pans or containers. Wire shelves and universal slides work together and can be intermixed when ordered as accessories.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into all C5 cabinets from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Top-Mounted Controls: Ergonomic user-friendly controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage, and to simplify cleaning.
- Sizes: C5 Pizza Series cabinets are available in Full Height (74.75") and 1/2 Height (44.75") sizes.
Available at an additional cost
- Pizza Wire Shelf
- Stainless Steel Legs
- Universal Slide Pair
- Right Angle Plug
- Twist Lock Plug
- Flush Door Latch
- Twist Lock Flush Door Latch
- Key Lock Flush Door Latch
- 6" Casters
- Rear Rigid Casters
- Corner Bumpers/Drip Trough
- Left Hand Hinging
- Control Panel Cover
C5 Pizza Series Insulated Cabinet, full height, pass thru, clear Dutch doors, universal slides 3" OC, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments, capacity (34) 16" pizza boxes or 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, or (17) 18" x 26" sheet pans, heated holding, aluminum, mobile, thermostat to 200°F, 5" casters, 120v/60/1, 2000 watts, 16 amps, UL, CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C5Z69-NDC-UPDC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Universal Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||4|
|Load Type||Pass Thru|
|Pan Capacity||17 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ Pizza Series|