The Metro C5T9D-DSF full-height heated cabinet has two sections that are independently controlled with a digital system. Temperatures reach a maximum of 200 degrees Fahrenheit with high and low alarms that alert the operator if heat is out of the ideal range. When the unit is unplugged during transport, a battery-powered system gently circulates heat with a fan to maintain temperatures for three hours. As many as (32) 12-inch-by-20-inch pans fit inside this unit.
Durable enough to support high-volume applications, the Metro C5T9D-DSF full-height insulated cabinet is made with a Transport Armour™ design. Its stainless steel structure is foamed in place to provide strength and retain heat. Polymer handles in the sides help guide the unit as it is being transported and double as bumpers since their reinforced design can withstand heavy use. Integrated panels prevent door knobs and handles from damaging the cabinet’s exterior as it is moved.
- 2 sections with independent temperature controls
- (32) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pan capacity
- Fixed lip load slides
- Convection system quickly heats the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior is rust resistant and facilitates cleaning
- (2) 6-in. casters each hold as much as 600 lbs.
- 2 swivel casters and 2 locking casters
- 12 A, 1400 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 39.25 in. D x 73.875 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Digital Control System
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Mobile battery-powered feature gently moves heat to maintain temperatures for 3 hrs.
- High and low temperature alarms
- Manager-lock out
- Diagnostic codes provided for troubleshooting
Transport Amour Design
- Stainless steel structure can support heavy use
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains heat and provides structural rigidity
- Polymer side handles to guide the cart during transport
- Handles double as bumpers to protect doorframes and walls
- Handles are reinforced by steel to enhance strength
- Polymer Amour handles protect the unit from damage during transport
Our heated holding cabinet buyers' guide breaks down the features of these units.
C5™ T-Series Transport Armour™ heavy-duty insulated mobile heated cabinet, full height dual cavity with independent cavity temperature control, fixed lip load slides 1-7/10" spacing, top mount solid state digital controls with mobile power (32) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" / GN 1/1 (65mm) pan capacity, 304 stainless steel, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, maximum temperature 200°F, 6" casters, 120V/60/1, 1400 watts, 12 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C5T9D-DSF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Lip Load|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||32 Full Size|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|