Dutch Solid Door
- Control: The intuitive C5 8 Series controller provides continuous closed loop monitoring of temperature providing accurate control over the internal environment of the cabinet, resulting in safe and hot food. Actual temperature is measured, displayed, and controlled.
- Performance: Rapid heat-up and recovery times are achieved with a digitally controlled ducted heating system. The intelligent controller assures food is held at the desired temperature. Low temperature alarm assures cabinet is performing within desired temperature range. Full Height, 3/4 Height, and 1/2 Height (stainless steel) models are Energy Star.
- Sizes: C5 is designed to fit your application with four cabinet sizes; Full Height (74.75'), 3/4 Height (62.75'), 1/2 Height (44.7'), and Under Counter (32.25').
- Doors: C5 cabinets are all available with a choice of insulated solid or clear double pane, Low-E, tempered glass doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door. Full Height cabinets can be configured with standard full length or Dutch style doors. All doors lift off and are field reversible
- Pass-Thru: Full Height, 3/4 Height, and 1/2 Height sizes are available as pass-thru models.
- Capacity: Universal slides hold 18' x 26" sheet pans or 12' x 20' steam table pans on adjustable 11/2' increments. Lip load slides hold 18" x 26'" sheet pans on 11/2' increments. Optional Wire Shelf interfaces with universal slide system to accommodate small items and pans
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into C5 from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Top-Mounted Controls: Ergonomic user-friendly controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage, and to simplify cleaning.
- NAFEM Data Protocol: The C5 8 Series controller is NDP capable.
Available at an additional cost
- Small Item Shelf
- Stainless Steel Legs
- Universal Slide Pair
- Right Angle Plug
- Twist Lock Flush Door Latch
- Rear Rigid Casters
- Corner Bumpers/Drip Trough
- Left Hand Hinging
- Control Panel Cover
C5™ 8 Series Controlled Temperature Holding Cabinet, mobile, full height, insulated, universal wire slides (17) 18" x 26" or (32) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, solid Dutch doors, top mount digital control, low temp alarm & memory recall, ducted heating system, thermostat 70° to 200°F temp, 3" O.C. (adjustable on 1-1/2" increments), 5" casters, aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C589-NDS-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||17 Full Size|
|Series||C5™ 8 Series|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Passive Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|