The Metro C569-NFS-L heated holding cabinet has lip load pan slides that are made of extruded aluminum for durability. The slides allow the cabinet to hold 35 pans that measure 18 inches by 26 inches. The full-length solid door is fully insulated with double panel construction. The door is double hinged and self-closing. A high-strength, magnetic pull latch on the door has a lever-action release. Four built-in handles made from polymer are built into the cabinet to make the equipment easy to transport.
Controls are mounted on the top of the cabinet to prevent them from getting damaged. That positioning also makes them easy to read, adjust, and clean. The electromechanical temperature dial is easy to use. An analog thermometer always displays the cabinet temperature - even when the equipment is turned off or unplugged. The thermostatically controlled ducted heating system quickly heats up and recovers heat. If you do not want your food to dry out, you can keep it humid with the passive humidity water pan system that adds humidity to the cabinet interior. The Metro C569-NFS-L heated holding cabinet is perfect for keeping your food hot for hours.
- Full-sized heated holding cabinet is made from aluminum
- Holds food at safe temperatures for up to a few hours
- 21⁄2-in.-thick, full-perimeter insulation is made of fiberglass to provide energy efficiency
- Ducted heating system is thermostatically controlled and quickly heats up and recovers heat
- Passive humidity water pan system keeps food moist
- 4 built-in polymer handles are built into equipment cabinet so staff can easily transport the cabinet from place to place
- Thermostatically controlled heating element and ball bearing blower motor distribute heat through cabinet evenly
- 4 swivel, nickel-plated casters with 5-in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to lock cabinet in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 291⁄8 in. W x 325⁄8 in. D x 743⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
Full Length Door
- Fully insulated, full-length solid door is built with double panel construction for durability and to retain heat
- Double-hinged, lift-off hinges are self-closing and have long-life nylon bearings
- Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the cabinet to ensure heat stays inside
- High strength magnetic pull-latch with lever-action release
Lip Load Slides
- Lip load slides are made from extruded aluminum channels
- Lip load slides measure 11⁄2 in. x 1⁄2 in. x .063 in.
- Slides hold 35 standard-size, 18 in. x 26 in. pans
- Controls are mounted on the top of the cabinet for user convenience, simple cleaning, and to prevent damage
- Electromechanical temperature control dial is easy to use
- Analog thermometer reads the cabinet temperature even when the cabinet is off or unplugged
- 200 degrees F maximum temperature
C5 6 Series Heated Holding Mobile Cabinet, top mount controls & analog thermometer, ducted heating system, solid doors, lip load slides, capacity (18) 18" x 26" pans, 3" O.C. aluminum, 5" casters, UL, CUL, NSF, thermostat 70 to 200 F Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C569-NFS-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C569-NFS-L|
|Slide Type||Lip Load|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|