The Metro C569-NDS-U heated holding cabinet has quick heat up and heat recovery with a ducted heating system that is thermostatically controlled. A passive humidity water pan system prevents food from drying out by adding humidity to the cabinet’s interior environment. The cabinet is made from aluminum and has 21⁄2-inch-thick fiberglass insulation that retains heat. The full-length, Dutch-style doors are solid and fully insulated with a double-panel construction. The doors are double hinged with lift-off hinges that are self-closing. High-strength magnetic latches keep the doors closed and have a lever-action release.
The controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet to simplify cleaning, make reading them easier, and to keep them from being damaged. An analog thermometer displays the temperature of the cabinet at all times, even when the cabinet is turned off or unplugged. Universal slides hold pans inside the Metro C569-NDS-U heated holding cabinet and are made from nickel chrome wire. The 1⁄4-inch diameter slides are adjustable in 11⁄2 inch increments. The pan capacity for pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches is 17 while the capacity for pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches is 32. These capacities are based on the standard 18 slide pairs provided.
- Full-height, aluminum cabinet is made for holding hot food
- Fast heat up and recovery time with the thermostatically controlled ducted heating system
- Passive humidity water pan system keeps food from drying out by adding humidity to the cabinet interior
- Santoprene gasket is mounted on the cabinet to help keep heat from escaping
- Heating element is thermostatically controlled
- Ball bearing blower motor
- 4 swivel, nickel-plated casters with 5-in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes so the cabinet stays in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16 A, 2000 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 291⁄8 in. W x 325⁄8 in. D x 743⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Dutch-style solid doors are fully insulated and built with double-panel construction
- 4 polymer handles are built in to the cabinet so it is easy to transport
- Double-hinged, lift-off hinges are self-closing
- Chrome-plated magnetic pull latch with a lever-action release
- Controls are mounted on the top of the cabinet so they do not get damaged and are easier to read
- Analog thermometer continuously displays cabinet temperature even if it is off or unplugged
- 200 degrees F maximum temperature
- Electromechanical temperature control
Universal Wire Slides
- Universal nickel chrome wire slides
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. slides
- Slides are adjustable in 11⁄2-in. increments
- 18 slide pairs are provided but the cabinet can hold up to 35
- Pan capacities are based on the 18 slide pairs provided
- Holds 17 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 32 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
C5 6 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, full height, insulated, solid dutch doors, top mount controls & analog thermometer, ducted heating system, thermostat 70 to 200 F temp, universal wire slides, (17) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 3" O.C. (adj. on 1-1/2" increments), 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C569-NDS-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C569-NDS-U|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|