The Metro C569L-NFS-U heated holding cabinet has a thermometer that always works to let you know what the interior temperature of the cabinet is, even when it is turned off or unplugged. That temperature is displayed on an analog thermometer so you can always monitor it. A thermostatically controlled ducted heating system provides quick heat up and heat recovery times. The cabinet's passive humidity system keeps food moist. The controls on this aluminum cabinet are at the top of the unit so they will not get damaged and can be easily read.
The full-length, solid door is insulated with 21⁄2 inches of thick, high-density fiberglass. Double-hinged, self-closing hinges are built with durable, long-life nylon bearings. A lever-action release, high-strength, magnetic pull latch is fitted to the door to ensure heat stays inside. Four polymer handles make opening the doors easy. Santoprene, high-temperature gaskets are mounted on the cabinet to keep heat inside the chamber. This Metro C569L-NFS-U heated holding cabinet has universal wire slides that are 1⁄4 of an inch in diameter and are on 11⁄2-inch increments that are adjustable.
- Full-height, aluminum, heated holding cabinet that keeps food at safe temperatures
- Thermostatically controlled, ducted heating system quickly heats up and recovers heat
- Passive humidity water pan system adds humidity to the cabinet to ensure food is moist
- Thermostatically controlled heating element and ball bearing blower motor
- User-friendly controls are mounted on the top of the cabinet for readability, ease of cleaning, and to prevent damage
- Electromechanical temperature control dial is easy to use
- Analog thermometer always reads interior temperature even if cabinet is off or unplugged
- Maximum temperature of 200 degrees F
- 4 swivel, neoprene wheel casters, 2 with brakes
- Cabinet mounted gaskets are high-temperature and made with Santoprene to keep heat inside the cabinet
- Chrome plated, magnetic, lever-action release pull latch ensures heat stays in the cabinet
- 11⁄2 in. clearance from walls on the sides and back
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 1440 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 291⁄8 in. W x 325⁄8 in. D x 743⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Full-length, solid doors are insulated with 21⁄2-in.-thick fiberglass
- Doors are double panel construction
- Double hinged, lift-off hinges that are self-closing with long-life nylon bearings
- 4 polymer handles are built into the door
Universal Wire Slides
- Universal wire slides are stainless steel vertical standards
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. nickel chrome wire slides
- Slides are on 11⁄2-in. adjustable increments
- 18 slide pairs are provided, but the cabinet can accommodate a maximum of 37
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 34 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
C5 6 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, full height, solid doors insulated, top mount controls & analog thermometer, ducted heated system, thermostat 70 to 200 F degrees temp, universal wire slides, (18) 18" x 26" or (36) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2 pan capacity, 3" O.C. (adjustable on 1-1/2" increments) 5" casters, aluminum, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CUL, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C569LNFSU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|