The Metro C569L-NDS-UPDS heated holding cabinet has controls that are mounted at the top so they are easy to read, easy to clean, and protected from damage. The electromechanical temperature dial is easy to control. The internal temperature of the cabinet is always displayed on the analog thermometer, even when the cabinet is turned off or unplugged. If you want your food to stay moist, the passive humidity water pan system adds humidity to the cabinet interior. A ducted heating system that is thermostatically controlled rapidly heats up and recovers heat in the cabinet.
Universal slides made from 1⁄4-inch diameter nickel chrome wire hold pans in the cabinet. These slides are on 11⁄2-inch increments. 18 slide pairs are included, but the cabinet can hold as many as 35. The solid Dutch-style doors are fully insulated and built double panels to maintain energy efficiency. Double-hinged, long-life nylon bearing hinges close the doors by themselves. Heat is kept in the cabinet with the magnetic, lever-action release pull latch. The Metro C569L-NDS-UPDS heated holding cabinet has pass-through doors, enabling you to load from one side of the cabinet and unload on the other.
- Full-sized heated holding cabinet keeps food hot for hours
- Ducted heating system is thermostatically controlled to provide quick heat up and efficient temperature recovery
- Passive humidity water pan system maintains the moist texture of food held in the cabinet
- Full perimeter, fiberglass insulation is 21⁄2 in. thick
- 4 nickel plated swivel casters with 5-in. donut neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to lock cabinet in place
- Santoprene gaskets are mounted on the cabinet so heat stays inside
- Thermostatically controlled heating element and ball bearing blower motor
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 1440 W, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 291⁄8 in. W x 325⁄8 in. D x 743⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Dutch-style solid doors are fully insulated and built with double panels
- Pass-through door model allows for loading on one side and unloading on the other
- Lift-off hinges have self-closing feature
- High-strength magnetic pull latch with a lever release action
- 4 built-in polymer handles on doors
Universal Wire Slides
- Universal slides are made of nickel chrome wire
- Slides are adjustable in 11⁄2 in. increments
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. slides have 18 slide pairs but can hold up to 35
- Holds 17 standard size pans
- Holds 32 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
Top-Mounted Control Panel
- Controls are mounted on the top of the cabinet for simpler cleaning and damage prevention
- Electromechanical temperature control dial is easy to use
- Analog thermometer accurately reads temperature of cabinet, even when it is unplugged or turned off
- 200 degrees F maximum temperature
C5 6 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile full height, pass thru, solid dutch doors, top mount controls & analog thermometer, ducted heating system, thermostat, ducted heating system, thermostat 70 to 200, universal wire slides, (17) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2 pan capacity, 3" O.C. adjustable on 1-1/2" increments), 5" casters, aluminum, 125v/60/1, 1440 watts, 12 amps, NEMA 5-15P, UL, CUL, NSF, ENERGY STAR.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C569LNDSUPDS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Pass Thru/Specialty Heated Cab|
|Specialty Options||Pass Thru|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|