Metro C5 6 Series 1/2 Height Heated Holding Cabinet
Full Solid Door
- Control: The C5 6 Series provides control of temperature for safe and hot food. Temperature is displayed on an "always-on" analog thermometer for continuous monitoring of the cabinet temperature even when turned off or unplugged.
- Performance: Rapid heat-up and recovery times are achieved with a thermostatically controlled ducted heating system. Full Height, 3/4 Height, and 1/2 Height (stainless steel) models are Energy Star.
- Sizes: C5 is designed to fit your application with four cabinet sizes; Full Height (74.75'), 3/4 Height (62.75'), 1/2 Height (44.7'), and Under Counter (32.25').
- Doors: C5 cabinets are all available with a choice of insulated solid or clear double pane, Low-E, tempered glass doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door. Full Height cabinets can be configured with standard full length or Dutch style doors. All doors lift off and are field reversible
- Pass-Thru: Full Height, 3/4 Height, and 1/2 Height sizes are available as pass-thru models.
- Capacity: Universal slides hold 18' x 26" sheet pans or 12' x 20' steam table pans on adjustable 11/2' increments. Lip load slides hold 18" x 26'" sheet pans on 11/2' increments. Optional Wire Shelf interfaces with universal slide system to accommodate small items and pans
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into C5 from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Top-Mounted Controls: Ergonomic user-friendly controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage, and to simplify cleaning.
Available at an additional cost
- Small Item Shelf
- Stainless Steel Legs
- Universal Slide Pair
- Right Angle Plug
- Twist Lock Flush Door Latch
- 6' Casters
- Rear Rigid Casters
- Corner Bumpers/Drip Trough
- Left Hand Hinging
- Control Panel Cover
C5 6 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, mobile, 3/4 height, insulated, tempered double pane glass doors, top mount controls & analog thermometer, ducted heating system, thermostat 70 to 200 temp, universal wire slides, (14) 18" x 26" or (28) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 3" O.C. (adj. on 1-1/2" increments), 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C565-NFS-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C565-NFS-U|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|