The Metro C539-HDS-U-BU heated holding cabinet provides both reliability and durability for your foodservice business. The cabinet is built with Insulation Armour™, a patented technology that retains heat inside the cabinet while keeping the exterior cool to prevent burns. Molded hand holds in the durable polymer construction of the exterior create vertical handles that make moving the cabinet easier. The control module is equipped with a digital thermometer, control dials, on/off switch, and indicator lights. The module is easy to remove from the cabinet so cleaning is simpler.
This cabinet has Dutch-style solid doors that are insulation with 1 inch of fiberglass to keep heat inside. High temperature, Santoprene gaskets and high-strength magnetic latches with a lever-action release are on the doors to prevent heat from escaping. The doors are double hinged with field reversible hinges for your convenience. The hinges give the doors a 180 degree swing so loading and unloading the cabinet is easier. Pans sit in the Metro C539-HDS-U-BU heated holding cabinet on nickel chrome wire slides that are 1⁄4 of an inch in diameter. For your customization, these universal slides adjust in 11⁄2 inch increments. There are 18 slide pairs provided, but the cabinet can hold up to 35. The capacity for 18-inch by 26-inch pans is 18, while the cabinet can hold as many as (34) 12-inch by 20-inch by 21⁄2-inch is pans.
- Blue, full-size heated holding cabinet
- Holds food at ready-to-serve temperature and texture with passive humidity; no moisture control is provided
- Insulation Armour™ is patented technology that saves energy while keeping heat inside and the exterior cool to prevent burns
- Polymer construction gives the cabinet a rugged exterior
- Molded-in hand holds create handles so moving the cabinet is easy
- Thermostatically controlled heating system uses forced air convection to quickly heat up and recover temperatures
- 4 nickel plated casters with 5-in. neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes to lock cabinet in place
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Solid Dutch-style doors have 1-in. fiberglass insulation to retain heat
- Doors are double-hinged with field-reversible hardware for your convenience
- Hinges swing open to 180 degrees so loading and unloading the cabinet is easy
- Santoprene, high-temperature gaskets on the doors keep heat inside
- High-strength, magnetic pull latch with a lever-action release keeps the doors shut
- 1⁄4-in.-dia. slides
- Electroplated nickel chrome universal wire slides hold pans
- Slides are adjustable in 11⁄2-in. increments
- Provided with 18 slide pairs but can hold up to 35 (additional slides are sold separately)
- Holds 17 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 32 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
Removable Control Module
- Control module is easy to remove to make cleaning the cabinet simple
- Control dials are recessed to prevent damage
- Master on/off switch makes controlling the cabinet simple
- Power indicator lights easily shows if cabinet is on or off
- Polymer drip trough with a catch pan prevents messes
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Digital thermometer is easy to read at a glance
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, with Blue Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, insulated, dutch insulated aluminum doors, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200ºF, universal wire slides on 3" centers, adjustable on 1-1/2" increments, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters (two with brakes), aluminum, 120v/60/1-ph, 2000 watts, 16.7 amps, NEMA 5-20P, UL, CUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539-HDS-U-BU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|