Keeping food hot until you are ready to serve it has never been easier than with the Metro C539-HDC-4 heated holding cabinet. The aluminum cabinet has Insulation Armour™, a patented insulation technology that absorbs heat, saves energy, and keeps the equipment's exterior cool. Insulation Armour™ is made from a durable polymer construction that is dent and stain resistant. The cabinet is fitted with vertical handles that have been molded into the insulation for when you need to move the cabinet. This cabinet quickly heats up and recovers temperature with the forced-air convection system that is controlled by a thermostat.
This heating cabinet's module is easily removable to make cleaning simpler. A digital thermometer makes reading the cabinet’s temperature easier. Power indicator lights let you know if the cabinet is on or off. The control dials are recessed so they do not easily break or become damaged. The doors on the holding cabinet are Dutch-style and clear so you can easily see into the chamber without having to open the door and lose heat. The Metro C539-HDC-4 heated holding cabinet uses fixed nickel-chrome wire slides to hold food pans. The slides are welded on 3-inch spacing for maximum capacity.
- Aluminum heated holding cabinet comes in standard red
- Holds food at ready-to-serve temperatures and passive humidity
- Insulation Armour™ is a patented insulation technology that keeps heat inside the cabinet while keeping the equipment's exterior cool
- Insulation Armour™ is made from durable polymer construction that is dent and stain resistant
- Molded-in hand holds on the Insulation Armour™ allow you to easily move the cabinet
- Forced convection system is thermostatically controlled and heats up and recovers heat quickly
- Catch pan comes with the polymer drip trough
- Ball bearing blower forced air system
- Recessed control dials are prevented from being damaged or knocked off
- Easy-to-read digital thermometer
- 80-200 degrees F temperature range
- Master on/off switch
- Heating/control module is removable without tools for easy cleaning
- Power indicator lights let you know if the cabinet is running or not
- 4 swivel casters with neoprene wheels
- 2 casters have brakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, 71⁄2 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 275⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 71 in. H
- cULus listed; and NSF certified
- Dutch-style doors are made from polycarbonate
- Doors are clear so you can easily see into the cabinet without compromising heat holding
- Double-hinged, field-reversible hinges with 180 degree swing
- Santoprene, high temperature gaskets are mounted on the door to keep heat inside the cabinet
- Lever-action release magnetic pull latch on the doors
Fixed Wire Slides
- Fixed wire slides are welded on 3-in. spacing
- 1⁄4 in. dia. nickel chrome wire slides
- Accommodates 17 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Accommodates 32 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in. x 21⁄2 in.
- Minimum 18 in. clearance from cooking equipment
- Minimum enclosure clearance is 11⁄2 in. on top, back, and sides
- Prevent cabinet from contacting surfaces that exceed 200 degrees F
C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, full height, insulated, dutch clear polycarbonate doors, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 F degrees, fixed wire slides on 3" centers, (18) 18" x 26" or (34) 12" x 20" 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C539HDC4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C539-HDC-4|
|Construction||Insulated Armour Exterior|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|