Metro C5 3 Series Heated 1/2 Height Holding & Proofing Cabinets with Insulation Armour
Solid Double Panel Door
Fixed Wire Slides
- Insulation Armour: Patent pending insulation technology retains heat, saves energy, and provides a cool-to-touch exterior. Durable polymer construction is dent, impact, and stain resistant. Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles for mobile applications.
- Control: Three holding modules are available. All feature an easy-to read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights.
Holding Module: For heated holding applications. Analog temperature control and a passive humidity generation system.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced air heating system.
- Doors:Solid insulated aluminum or clear polycarbonate doors are available. Full Height cabinets can be configured with full length or Dutch style doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into all C5 cabinets from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Removable Module: Reliability and durability are designed into every C5. High-quality components provide a long life of worry free use.
- Sizes: C5 3 Series cabinets are available in Full Height (71", 1803mm), 3/4 Height (59",1499mm), and 1/2 Height (44", 1118mm) sizes.
- Energy Star: All C5 3 Series cabinets are Energy Star
Available at an additional cost
- Small Item Shelf
- Stainless Steel Legs
- Universal Slide Pair
- Right Angle Plug
- Travel Latch
- Twist Lock Flush Door Latch
- 6" Casters
- Rear Rigid Casters
- Corner Bumpers/Drip Trough
- Left Hand Hinging
- Control Panel Cover
C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, with Insulation Armour, mobile, 1/2 height insulated, insulated door & cabinet, removable bottom mount control module, thermostat to 200 degrees F, fixed wire slides on 3" centers, (8) 18" x 26" or (16) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity, 5" casters, aluminum, UL, CUL, NSF, Energy Star.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Metro C535HFS4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||C535-HFS-4|
|Construction||Insulation Armour Exterior|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|